West net is Australia’s second largest DSL ISP providing ADSL broadband, internet, telephone, VoIP, IPTV, SIM plans across the nation. West net email is an online mailing service provided by an Australian company that goes by the same name. West net is a company that specializes in providing telecommunications services in Australia such as broadband ADSL, broadband ADSL2+, telephony, and dialup internet, web hosting services, VOIP & SIM, and more.
The webmail service offered by this company is packed with great updated features and tools such as advanced anti-spam control and virus protection, speed manager, contact organizer, calendar, POP3 and IMAP access, 1GB in memory and storage capacity, the ability to print emails, plus a lot more.
If you were looking for information on how to access your Westnet.com.au webmail account, follow the following steps:
- Open link on your browser https://webmail.westnet.com.au/
- You can see a sign in page
- You have to enter your email address and password to log in to west mail account
- Type your email address in the first text field of the form that you will see in the middle of the page on your screen.
- Type your password in the second text field
- Click on the green login option
After you are logged in, you may not have problems to use this because it is easy to use. Your work will be done in quick time.
Changing of your password monthly ensures the security of your account. You can receive your bills via email. This website is easy and quick to use.